Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DAO DAO............... R.I.P


last month i have bought a puppy, is a poodle puppy, she was so cute n adorable, but unluckily she just be wit me for 2 days, then 6 days in the vet n she past away.....

not because i didt take k of her, just she commited to a virus which name "parvo virus canine" before i bought her, n this virus has no cure n all jz depen on the puppy antibody, but dao dao failed to fight the virus.....is really a sad thing to me since is 1st time i owned a puppy n she gone just within 2 days spend with me....sigh ,this kind of feeling really bad....


After dao dao past away, i bring the vet report to the petshop, n the petshop agree to replace another dor for me within 1 month, but if i can choose, i rather dao dao didt death coz she really cute.....hope she can rest in peace, i will miss u


No comments: