Monday, April 21, 2008

nonsense................

my 1st blog was created ^o^...but it was a day before my final exam, i wonder y i have time to post my blog now.....(-_-")

well...i jz briefly introduce myself here lo, i am jz an exraordinary student which dont like to STUDY and love to do nonsense... n yes...i do enjoy talk nonsense sometimes....haha, but sometimes will become emo suddenly...weird huh....well, i am jz post something to reduce my stress n tention, is time to leave and go back to my text book and tutorials,accounting...taxation...bla bla bla!!!
shit!!! i HATE it..but is ok,i think i still can cope it well since u know?....IM A GENIUS WAT..!!
HAHA..see u guys soon lor..

ya,one more thing that is very super important!!..i am falling in love.....I LOVE U GRACE!! thanks for being part of my life, muaks.... bye bye

1 comment:

@nDrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.